Thursday, January 9, 2014

my best of 2013

 I love this picture I took of my sister because of the great light and that hint of blur to her face. I like how the light is comming from behind her and enlightens her face. This picture means quite a bit to me because it tells me that my sister is happy, she feels happy and has a great smile.
 This picture that I took of me is precious. I just love how I edited it and how it has a soft tone to it. I just love it!
 I really like this photo because after I edited it it looks like it was taken back when there was no color photographs and it's reality. It makes me feel happy and smile when I look at it.
I love this one because of the blurred motion in the umbrella and how I am still in focus. I love the colors and how it is so literal with color. 
I love this texture photo because it has a feeling of warmth and love for something or someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment